Surf City Optometry is dedicated to giving back to the community. As part of our community
outreach effort, Surf City Optometry is involved with many local charitable organizations.
- USA Volleyball Mens & Womens Senior National Teams
- Huntington Beach Community Clinic
- Collette's Home
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Blind Children's Learning Center
- Children's Hospital Orange County
- Special Olympics
- Robinwood Little League
- Marina Vocal Arts Booster Club
- Southern California Children's Chorus
- Project KoKoro at OCBC
- Tustin Area Council for Fine Arts
Keep posted for news about Surf City Optometric in the community and in the news!
Dr. Hamada is a consultant to Nike and Vistakon to develop the Nike SPARQ Sensory Training program. This revolutionary new technology will change sports vision training. He was interviewed in the September 2010 issue of Coast Magazine.